We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and sustainable projects that contribute to the growth and enhancement of communities. With a commitment to excellence, we are seeking a highly motivated Associate Dry Utilities to join our team in Saudi Arabia.
As an Associate Dry Utilities, you will play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of dry utilities for infrastructure projects across Saudi Arabia. You will work within a collaborative team environment, contributing your expertise to ensure the successful execution of projects, adhering to quality standards and timelines.
- Provide Overall engineering solutions, analysis, specifications, and procurement support for the infra projects
- Manage Opportunity & Risk on the project
- Have a good knowledge of the contract and key clauses
- Manage deliverables and provide the technical support to the team
- Prepare time schedules, resource plan and assist in preparation of budgets.
- Lead bids/prospects, developing techno-commercial offers in liaison with internal and external parties.
- Manage projects execution till final delivery with NOC’s,
- Monitor and control budget, invoices.
- Manage Engineers and CAD team and provide tech support.
- Design High Voltage, Medium voltage, Low Voltage, Street Lighting and Telecom networks for infrastructure, urban plan, roads, tunnels projects.
- Carry out Grounding, lightning protection, cable containments and shielding,
- Undertake the load flow analysis, short circuit, protection schemes, grounding system calculations.
- Produce reports, drawings, calculations and presentations
- Attend meetings with authorities regarding utility design proposals
- Aware of local authorities regulations in gulf region.
- Advise and present engineering solutions to clients and stakeholders
- Familiar with Dialux, Amtech, ETAP, AutoCAD, Civil3D, Navisworks and Microsoft office to produce my deliverables
- Follow the QA/QC in compliance with the requirement of the projects
- Organize & Attend progress meetings/communications with contractors, consultants and authorities.
- To minimize end users comments and hence ensure clients satisfaction and quality of deliverables.
- Ensure that the Design meets all relevant Codes and Standards.
- Review of Contractor shop drawings and materials submittals.
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
- BEng /BSc (Hon) or equivalent discipline with minimum 13 years post graduate experience, C.Eng & PMP are an advantage.
- Member of/working towards associated Professional body membership.
- Modelling of power and lighting networks.
- Detailed design of engineering solutions.
- Good report writing skills.
- Compiling authority approval documentation in accordance with local authority standards to obtain approvals.