Job Summary & Purpose
To carry out back office operation duties in relation to accounting such as accounts payables and purchases,
employee leave salaries; and Logistics such as delivery schedule on journal, posting deliveries and other. In
addition to generating financial data reports on the company performance to enable management to take
informed decisions an0064 help the company achieve its financial and business objectives.
– Reconciliation of Bank Monthly Report
– Monthly Taxation Report
– Purchasing Report
– Selling Report
– Expenses Report
– Vendors Report
– P & L
– Balance Sheet
– Collection Report
– Petty-Cash report
– Inventory Report
– Outsource cost for cars and containers
– Outsource service suppliers’ evaluation
– Overtime paid & forecast (for approval)
– NAV revisions report (SRO/SCO/WSH/Transit codes/Delivery journal)
1. Schedule, follow up and execute invoices and payments of all purchases, direct and indirect
(freight, import cost, shipping, Clearance etc.)
2. Reconciliation report on accounts with all suppliers and all vendors and maintain a good
relationship with them.
3. Prepare ledgers, statements, and accounts to identify errors & Report to General Manager.
4. Settle end of year budget & financial settlements (prepaid, accrued, depreciation…etc.)
5.Follow up on all cashier transactions:
• Check that all items are reserved properly in Sales Order (Ledger, Transfer, PO)
• Check Sales Order reserved on PO have a minimum payment of 50%
• Execute on System Approved Discounts
• Post all accessories delivered from showroom if they’re delivered & not posted.
• Issue the Sales Orders after proper review of accessories
6. Daily checking of the Delivery Journal Batch, controlling and posting the transactions
7. Prepare, Review and audit salaries, financials requests, employees’ payments, and maintain
a sharp review of overtime requests, that must be approved by general manager.
8. Employees ledger validation and reconciliation with HR reports
9. Participate and check the stock Inventory and reconciliation report
10. Review any Damage report presented by Warehouse supervisor, approve With General
manager and execute it.
11. Direct and control staff in delivery to ensure that they carry out their responsibilities
effectively and provide a high-quality service, and ensure staff are meeting our hygiene
standards and are appropriately trained and motivated
12. Checks the transfers on System and sends a request to warehouse to prepare the orders
13. Assign the work orders for the relative drivers, update delivery status on schedule and post
orders on BC and CRM and Report customers’ status delivered, cancelled or postponed.
14. In case of overload in Delivery schedule, set schedule with Outsource drivers, who must be
an approved Logistics service suppliers by Company’s general manager. They must be
evaluated twice a year and evaluation to be recorded.
15. Undo Shipment of returned products, and delivering them to warehouse that must be signing
Delivery note, in case customer cancelled or postponed
16. Report monthly total customers’ status delivered, cancelled, or postponed and total PSI and
SRO per brand and branch and revise with accounting manager
17. Undertake routine administrative support, such as opening a post, Filing….
18. Monitor the NAV and Keep close on all transactions on daily basis and report to general
manager in case of discrepancy
19. Cooperate with the external auditors to finalize their work efficiently
20. Post all payments on bank and ensure payments are done on time
21. Prepare on monthly basis all government, taxation (in cooperation with external auditors)
& accounting reports and deliver them to the General manager
22. Reconcile and Monitor bank accounts & pending transactions and directly follow up with
bank to ensure a smooth cash flow by maintaining a good relation and highlight any cash
flow problem so that any necessary remedial action can be taken
23. Follow up on late collections and bad debts and report to general manager on payment
24. Carry out any statistical analysis and produce reports as required by management
25. Prepare and report monthly general accounts for cost center activities to ensure that
financial targets are met and to assess the need for any remedial action
26. Maintain control over the accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed
and following the International Accounting Standards
27. Analyze and control all operating expenses and decrease discrepancies
28. Deliver an accurate operating P&L account and balance sheet and analyze them to meet
regulatory and business requirements on monthly basis.
29. Coordinate with the legal department in case of bad debts availability
30. Upload in shared folder pictures of customers’ projects delivered including date per branch
31. Prepare contracts for forklifts, outsource companies, and online charges
32. Makes sure on daily basis that staff activities are processed on CRM
33. Regularly review with General manager, any request or change to be implemented in work
process or procedures.
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
• Accounting degree
• Fluent in English
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in accounting.
• Knowledge in Accounting Standards
• Good managerial experience
• High analytical skills
• Accurate with an eye for details.
• Well-rounded about the country’s financial and commercial law, Labor law &
immigration Laws and social security systems
• Thorough knowledge of the organization’s work and functions.
• Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft office (excel) and ERP modules (Microsoft)