• Establish standard contracting guidelines for the organization to engage in alliances with service providers, vendors and subcontractors with due regard to legal frameworks in the context of operations involved.
• Advise on most suitable and alternative procurement route and contract type
• Establish best practices in the preparation of contract documents and tenders.
• Seek guidance from the Director Contracts Manager Procurement and Contracts to ensure data adequacy.
• Lead qualification process for appointment of contractors and vendors.
• Chair vendor meetings and negotiate contracts with subcontractors and service providers.
• Specify contractual terms, timelines and service level agreements.
• Interpret all contractual (tenders and subcontracts) agreements in the context of project management timelines, cost and other parameters and advises the Project Management Team on contractual rights and obligations.
• Oversee the activities of preparation of bids, process specifications, tests, progress reports and other documents through the tendering process.
• Ensure risk assessment, data relevance and adequacy to complete the tendering processes.
• Contract Award – Prepare and review contract documents for signing and ensure contractor compliance with LOI/LOA requirement s and the terms and conditions of Contract including Insurances, performance bond guarantees and related mandatory requirements.
• Manage subcontract administration and negotiations.
• Monitor subcontractor performance for conformance to the order requirements and maintain continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the subcontract is in accordance with legal requirements.
• Analyze and plan the termination and extension of contractual agreements and provide continued support to business units.
• Work with the Legal team, Manager Procurement and Contracts, and the Project Team for the preparation of documents and legal transcription of contracts.
• Liaise with third party Language specialists to engage in translation of documents.
Advise of legal status and implementations to minimize client risk exposure
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management or related discipline
• Minimum 18-20 years post qualification relevant experience last 5 years must be in Contracting Company
• Must have good Technical Knowledge
• Strong relationship management skills with supply chains and internal clients
• Previous history of working internationally and in the Middle East