• Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
• Providing ad-hoc reporting about the Credits and Balances of clients/ customers as and when requested by the Management.
• Maintain a department organizational sufficient structure in all regions to meet all goals and objectives
• Prepares the annual Credit Control Department Budget and plan to submit to the higher Management for approval and Implement and control it accordingly to support the overall strategic objectives in his region.
• Lead and Manage the credit controllers/ collectors/and other dept.’s staff in his region to implement the policy and procedure of the Credit Control department.
• Complies with collection incentive plans and implementing it to encourage the collectors to enhance collections and revenue
• Drive the evolution mechanism and up to date necessary training for Credit Control unit.
• Develop, implement, maintain and monitor Collection policies and procedures and make changes if necessary from time to time in coordination with sales departments.
• Preparing monthly reports of AR and Retentions due and undue for Divisions highlighting 360+ amounts
• Sending Retentions Un-due reports to division heads mentioning no movement projects from long time to be transferred to Retention Due
• Implement and maintain the write-offs procedures in coordination with the division managers.
• Implement and maintain AR and retention provision policies and procedures in accordance with IFRS9.
• Maintain all the related and necessary documents/agreements of the customers with Credit Accounts
• Reconcile complex and problem accounts that have been escalated from the sales and collection team.
• Resolve internal and external queries regarding problem projects related to outstanding invoices
• Negotiate re-payment plans with delinquent accounts
• Communicate and report to the Legal Department on aging and problematic accounts in accordance to approved policy.
• Issue Monthly Budgeted collections reports of Budgeted collections
• Issue weekly and monthly collection Versus Budgeted collection reports to the Management and follow up on the same
• Check and update the status in online portal of SIMAH (The Saudi Credit Bureau) and use the portal for checking Customers’ credit ratings with banks or Credit Bureau.
• Define and develop key performance indicators. Analyze and interpret financial and operational performance, and track key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve efficiency and profitability.
• Improve collection of payments by communicating with past-due clients on payment status.
• Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager
للتقديم في الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم بالوظائف الشاغرة في الشركة، متاح من هنا.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organizes priorities, and meets deadlines.
- Very good attention to details.
- Time and project management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Business Judgement
- Good head for numbers
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office. Excel, Word, Etc.
- Follow up and monitoring skills.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Strong knowledge of KCG billing and collection cycles
- Sound knowledge of Contract payment terms and conditions
- Thorough knowledge of different payment channel.
- Excellent research, analytical, and modeling skills
- Good Knowledge of ERP system