- Analyze financial data and market trends, and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Providing reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Top Management informed of the operation and progress of the finance efforts.
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the company.
- Communicate and build strong relationships with staff and management team.
- Support senior management by implementing strategic financial plan processes, developing ongoing performance tracking reports, and providing recommendations for the company’s growth.
- Professional qualification in accounting; certification for software usage is preferable (Microsoft and/or Oracle Certified Professional)
- Good understanding of various aspects of accounting and finance as well as operations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize.