Facilities Management and Development
– Riyadh City
– Responsible to arrange the Food services in all factory employees as per each shift requirement
– Daily inspections of all the factory waste (chemical waste /regular waste) and arrange with contact company to maintain the health and safe environments in inside and outside production, QC, warehouse, RND and offices.
– Routine inspection, cleaning, and scheduling for all contacted housekeeping.
– Perform routine grounds needs to include but not limited to removal of leaves, disposal of trash, hanging of signs. etc.
– Ensure any/all potential employee safety, product quality and/or building security risks are communicated immediately.
– Maintain proper housekeeping expectations.
– Washing down floors, walls, railings, vents etc.
– Re-stocking supplies for cleaning materials.
– Ensure a safe and quality working environment through training, awareness, and compliance to safety guidelines and SOP’s.
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
– NLT 1-year Deep experience in a pharmaceutical/ chemical Facilities or Manufacturing Environment
Pharmaceutical/ chemical Facilities or Manufacturing Environment
– Diploma degree in a science or other related field
- Fluent in oral and written English
- IT skills
- Saudi Nationality