Goods Flow Assistant | Retail | IKEA Central Unit
Overview of the role
To secure that the IKEA store has the highest possible service level to customers and optimise the stock levels at lowest possible cost, by making sure that all working methods described in IKEA Logistics manuals are implemented and that the IKEA store achieve a high efficiency in goods movement.
What you will do
- Ensuring all goods inflow are carried out as per company policy, systems, and procedures.
- control costs by working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and encouraging my team and my colleagues to discover even more effective ways of working.
- Monitor the CU stock level daily to ensure system replenishment are performed according to the system parameters.
- Ensuring all items are correctly handled and stocked to maintain items in good condition for collection/reservation
- Securing store stock is available for customers in order to maximise sales.
- Responsible for minimising local-local shortages in my store and securing that store stock is available for our customers.
- Ensure the goods flow actions support the achievement of the agreed goals.
- Analysing the results of the Customer Satisfaction Survey to improve the delivery quality of last mile deliveries from IKEA CENTRAL UNIT
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
Required skills to be successful
- Ability to work with schedules to maintain deadlines.
- Ability to plan, implement and monitor the planned actions.
- Good written and verbal English
What equips you for the role
- 1-2 years’ retail experience, goods-flow/supply knowledge preferred