The Investor Relations Manager is accountable for playing a pivotal role in fostering positive relationships
between the organisation and the investment community. The incumbent is responsible for strategically
managing communication with shareholders, analysts, and investors and contributing to the organization’s
financial success and market perception.
Accountable for Strategic Planning and Management:
– Build and execute Investor Relations Strategy that is in line with the overall
Corporate Strategy which aims at maximizing the image of the organisation
with its related stakeholders
– Develop, disseminate, and maintain an organisation investor relations plot,
strategy, and procedures through the identified channels within the overall
– Provide strategic counsel to senior management on anticipated reactions
from the investment community regarding various decisions and assess
the prevailing market perceptions of the company
– Provide insights on market trends, competitor activities, and investor
Accountable for successful Investor Relations Program deliverables:
– Seamlessly support the end-to-end process of producing quarterly results
announcements, crafting insightful financial reports, developing compelling
investor presentations, and facilitating effective communication channels for
all investor interactions
– Excel in the meticulous compilation and production of crucial internal
materials and documentation necessary for results and investor
– Craft investor presentations with precision and maintain an up-to-date
investor relations event calendar.
Accountable for overall success of Investor Relations:
– Excel in managing both logistical and on-the-day support for key events,
including but not limited to quarterly results announcements, investor site
visits, and capital market roadshows, ensuring seamless execution and
– Adeptly accompany and provide steadfast support to senior management,
Investor Relations during investor conferences, roadshows, and meetings,
contributing to the cultivation of positive relationships and effective
communication with the investment community
– Collaborate closely with senior management and the Investor Relations
team to cultivate a thorough understanding of sell-side analysts’ financial
models and assumptions
– Diligently maintain an internal analyst consensus model, ensuring
accurate and up-to-date insights for strategic decision-making
– Manage and update the Company’s Investor website to ensure accurate
and timely information for shareholders and potential investors
– Take full ownership of the CRM system, ensuring meticulous maintenance
to keep it fully up to date
– Leverage the CRM system to produce relevant and insightful reporting on
investor engagement and share register analysis, contributing to informed
decision-making and strategic planning.
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, or related field.
- Certified as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- 3-5 years of experience in Investor Relations Function.
- Experience in Financial Sector.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English language.