We are seeking an organized, highly energetic individual to streamline strategic initiatives, oversee program management, and communicate objectives to departments. Candidate must be able to work under pressure, have excellent communication and conflict resolution skills, and be adaptable to frequent last-minute changes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Act as a main point of contact between the MD, employees, clients and other external partners, and represent the company’s management when needed.
· Oversee day-to-day operations in collaboration with senior managers and department leaders, and perform administrative tasks such as managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copies and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, etc.
· Proactively lead office initiatives and ensure they are executed well and on time (quality of life; company newsletter; corporate gifts; company events; office improvements; etc.).
· Support other departments to meet critical deliverables and manage workstreams on behalf of the MD wherever necessary.
· Improve current processes and optimize organizational procedures for efficiency and productivity.
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements as well as appointments and reservations (personal and professional).
Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
للتقديم في الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم بالوظائف الشاغرة في الشركة، متاح من هنا.
7+ years as an Office Manager, Chief of Staff, or Executive Assistant to the MD / CEO
Undergraduate (BSc.) or higher
English + Arabic (Fluent)
IT & Technology
MS Office (high proficiency required in Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Internet