• Check on daily basis print and online platforms for Tenders.
• Review the tender documents (Arabic) and prepare submission documents – Technical and Commercial.
• Ensure all the requirements of the tender documents are complied.
• Liaise with Finance Department for Bid Bond arrangement as per the requirements of the tender.
• Liaise with Sales, HR, Operation and Finance Departments for Tender submission.
• Attend the Technical Clarification meetings and Site Visits scheduled by the clients.
• Review the clauses of Contracts, involve in the Contract Negotiations and renewals.
• Initiate and update Online / Offline Vendor Registration of the Company and prepare the documents, obtain relevant information for the Pre-qualification.
• Ensure relations, communications and correspondence with Corporate Clients.
• Prepare PPT presentations.
للتقديم في الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم بالوظائف الشاغرة في الشركة، متاح من هنا.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Law or Equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ progressive experience in Tendering and Contracts management within UAE (preferably in Manpower Outsource).
• Exposure and understanding of Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing business
• Strong oral and written communication skills in Arabic.
• Familiar with UAE labour law.
• Hands on experience in Documentation and filing.