The successful candidate will be working in the Project Delivery group, reporting to Project Director, at the IGCC facility located in the Jazan Economic City (JEC) in the southwest portion of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Project Delivery coordinates with and supports all functions to achieve a common goal of safe, reliable, and efficient commissioning, start up, and operations of the IGCC facility. Experience in the execution of projects in a Brown Field, Oil and Gas working environment with multiple SIMOPS during commissioning and start up is highly desirable.
- Ensure the Projects entrusted with are executed in a safe and timely manner within the approved budget.
- Ensure adequate and effective communication within and across the project team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure technical and execution risks are identified and managed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior management, operations, engineering, and Saudi Aramco personnel to achieve success.
- Ensure progress status is transparent and accurately reported out on a periodic basis.
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
The successful candidate will:
- Have broad knowledge of Mechanical systems including piping, structures and associated construction and testing methodology.
- Lead diverse teams in a brownfield environment to achieve the goals and objectives set by the business.
- Use Project Management skills to manage a diverse group of Engineers, Contractors, Technicians and other stake holders.
- Have knowledge of and familiarity with Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards, Procedures, Best Practices and Inspection Procedures (SAES, SAEP, SABP and SAIP) and Materials Systems Specifications (SAMSS).
Requirements of the Role:
Knowledge/ Skills/ AbilitiesWork Experience:
Minimum 10+ years of experience in Project Management in oil and gas or process industry. Commissioning, Start-Up and Brownfield experience preferred.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
Proficient with Project Management and Business processes including planning, cost estimation, cost control, contract management and procurement, Management of Change, Control of Work, Quality Management Systems and EHS management systems.
Experience in Mechanically biased projects during design, construction, pre-commissioning and testing.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
Good English communication skills.
Competent in using MS word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
Must have strong leadership and multi-discipline coordination skills and be able to plan work logically.
Hardworking, proactive and possesses teamwork attitude with leadership and problem-solving skills.
Education & Certifications:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering with Mechanical background.