- Candidate will have End to End responsibility to generate, develop and maintain strong Sales & Project Pipeline and be responsible for their sales target.
- Candidate should be fully motivated and ready to identify new business opportunities and take necessary steps to tap into the opportunities and convert them.
- Maintain months on months healthy inquiries pipeline and provide Forecast on monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and yearly basis.
- Retaining relations with old clients and creating new opportunities with clients, consultants, contractors, architects, designer and manufacturers.
- Candidate should have the capability to create solid relationships with all stakeholders in a project, including but not limited to: consultants, lighting designers, interior designers and contractors.
- Candidate will be responsible to schedule visits to the project sites and create connections from all angles from bottom line persons in charge to the top executives of projects in hand.
- Candidate must work closely with our in-house design department, tendering, procurement, and technical sales to prepare and submit all needed designs, quotations, material selections and specifications in a timely manner.
- Identify scope for Improvement of existing processes & develop new ideas to help improve the efficiency of the department.
- Manage payment collections with the assistance from our credit collections team.