- Comply with HSSE and company’s policies, procedures, code of business conduct and
- legislation performance of the duties.
- Review the scope of supply of the purchase order, delivery dates, required on site dates, and supplier’s historical performance. Exchange communication protocol with supplier and act as the focal point of contact.
- Maintain expediting record (E-folder) for each Purchase Order, including supplier contacts, field expediting reports, schedules and plans, key documents, inspection and expediting reports that shall be used throughout the project period.
- Participate in and steer post award kick off meeting to discuss supplier’s engineering andmanufacturing schedule, supplier documents requirement and submission dates, preliminary key documents, communication protocols, progress reporting and project formats.
- Identify possible delay risks and liaise with Project Engineer to mitigate the delay.
- Acquire information on supplier’s proposed project engineering and manufacturing schedule,
- supplier document index and key documents as identified and mutually agreed with supplier. Discuss both plans with Project Planner and Project Engineer.
- Monitor the documentation milestone for timely receipt of supplier’s engineering deliverables andreturn of commented documents.
- Expedite supplier’s procurement activities to ensure suborders of materials are in line with supplier’s engineering and manufacturing schedule. Obtain copies of suborders and monitorrespective deliveries.
- Monitor and steer supplier performance to achieving mutually agreed progress milestones.
- Resolve any potential operational issues that may impact the delivery.
- Assess potential delay risks and analyze supplier’s proposed revised execution plan.
- Recommend a recovery plan in case of slippage in consultation with Project Expediting
- Manager. Monitor the recovery of delays and implementation of remedial actions. Obtain prior approval form the Project Engineer for any technical change involving significant work.
- Carry out a routine check for field expediting requirements at supplier’s shop and plan expediting
- visits accordingly after consultation with the Project Manager and Project Expediting Manager.
- Solicit supplier to maintain an inspection plan in line with the execution schedule. Request inspection notification and liaise with QA/QC and Third Party Inspection Agency (TPIA) to coordinate inspection visits.
- Administer the TPIA inspection visits to supplier shops. Receive flash report from inspector and follow up on approvals by QA/QC. Review inspection report for compliance with PO
- requirements in consultation with QA/QC and respective disciplines.
- Review inspection release note issued by QA/QC and release materials for shipping. Issue the
- Shipping Release Note (SRN) to supplier and logistic team to trigger the shipping process.
- Expedite suppliers’ submission of shipping documents and liaise with the shipping department for timely movement of goods. Plan shipping of critical or larger cargo prior to readiness of consignment. Liaise with freight forwarders and shipping department for timely transportation of equipment to site.
- Monitor material journey and obtain Material Receipt Voucher (MRV) from material controller on site.
- Investigate causes of Excess, Shortage and Damage (ESD) of supplies. Coordinate with the
- supplier and the procurement department to resolve ESDs and safeguard a genuine material receipt report.
- Advise supplier on invoicing instructions in line with the purchase order terms and conditions.
- Verify and administer supplier invoices for payment against progress milestones. Advise supplier and accounts payable in case of any discrepancy and return any incorrect invoice to supplier.
- Request an amended commercial invoice for the process of the payment.
- Update order progress periodically and consult with the Project Expediting Manager in case of any challenging situation and provide recommendation for resolving general and specificproblems.
- Expedite supplier’s submission of final Material Record Book (MRB).
- Initiate completion of certification for progress and final payment.
- Maintain performance metrics and coordinate with respective disciplines and functions for the
- completion of the Supplier Performance Evaluation by asserting the supplier’s delivery
- performance, supplier quality performance, on time delivery and engineering performance.
- Manage and supervise the performance of subordinate Expediting Engineers, Coordinators and
- Clerical staff in order to meet project schedules and milestones.
- Perform any related duties and responsibilities as and when required.
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical or electrical) plus 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the construction or engineering industry, or in manufacturing at Fabricator’s shop. Experience to include managing, planning and organizing.