Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER – PROCESS
- Establish systems and procedures to ensure that Process engineering deliverables generated globally by the process engineering teams meet the project requirements in terms of technical content.
- Manage the discipline proposal team and perform all activities such as process simulation, review of key process engineering documents, issue of TQs for clarification of tender requirements, FEED Verification, review of process performance guarantee parameters, preparation of technical write-ups and estimation of Chemical/Catalyst quantities, etc.
- Guide the Discipline project team in carrying out contract review, establish list of engineering deliverables and technical requirements for the development of the Technical Document Register (TDR) and the Procurement Register. Review design for compliance with corporate specifications, contract requirements and international codes and standards.
- Assume overall responsibility for delivery of process engineering on a project and ensure quality and timely release of deliverables. Build rapport with client, attend project meetings and meeting with clients, review and monitor key process engineering deliverables like design basis, critical calculations, and other engineering activities. Monitor the progress of a project and provide technical support in the completion of all engineering deliverables as per project schedule. Discipline Manager could be assigned as process lead on large projects.
- Proactively identify and mitigate technical risks during proposal/project stage. Consult with HOD and arrange for peer reviews and/or third-party verification/studies as required.
- Promote value engineering and provide cost effective solutions maintaining quality while meeting with project specifications and not compromising design integrity.
- Coordinate engineering activities with other engineering departments.
- Manage changes efficiently and ensure the changes are communicated systematically to other disciplines without delay.
- Interface and frequent meet with client and vendor representatives, head internal staff and kickoff meetings, ensure the progress of work within allotted man hours and budgeted costs. Coordinate with projects and planning departments on schedule related issues.
- Determine training and development requirements; confer with supervisory level personnel in the identification of skill gaps and training needs. Mentor and motivate assigned staff.
- Analyze technology trends; recommend upgrades of systems and procedures when required. Assess, identify and develop technical tools, conduct presentations and seminars to update and improve the quality of engineering deliverables.
للتقديم فى الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم متاح من هنا
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 20 years of relevant experience Preferably with EPC companies in the Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical Industry or reputed engineering consultancy organizations.
- Experience working with EPC projects of licensed units.
- In depth exposure to EPC environments of Detailed Engineering projects.
- Knowledge in the use of engineering software & interpretation of results.
- In-depth knowledge of international codes & standards.
- Thorough knowledge of Safety and Quality Procedures.
- Perform independent integrity reviews.
- Alertness and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach
- Multi-Tasking abilities
- Leadership qualities.
- Ability to make sound evaluations. & demonstrate practical decisions making.
- Ability to set priorities.