- Responsible for the complete life cycle of new/modified IT systems, from analyzing existing processes and gathering requirements to implementing systems, testing, and providing training. He is also Responsible for managing the lifecycle of all problems. Identifying the root cause of a problem, preventing Incidents from happening, and minimizing the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented.
IT Application Projects:
- Lead the team in implementing systems, analysis, design, development, delivery, support and communication of the in-house or standard IT Application projects.
- Lead the consulting efforts with users/business analysts and other functional teams to gather and interpret their documented requirements for various IT Application projects.
Assigned Business Department:
- Train the key/power users in the assigned business departments on the usage of the retail applications to achieve the best utilization of the system and to meet the business needs.
- Examine and analyze the current processes of the business departments and optimize them through the automation and removing of the non-adding value steps.
- Participate and manage the retail application projects through the communication of the business requirements with the vendors, following-up on the tasks’ status with the vendors and the assigned business departments.
- Provide enhancements to existing applications. Define systems requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives. Coordinates conversions and upgrades to vendor systems.
- Ensure the implementation of the project plan and schedule to ensure the proper and on time implementation of the projects.
- Performs a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting, and coding program logic
- Review solution design documents and conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) sessions to satisfy the business requirements.
- Provide Applications Support and Ensure smooth operations of the retail systems through the daily checks and system reports and proper monitoring. Manage migrations, upgrades and patches to ensure system stability and reliability.
- Assist in developing end user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of application systems
- Liaise with concerned parties to build, test, release, and deploy changes.
- Participate in the planning and testing of the Contingency and Disaster Recovery activities to maintain service levels and ensure the continuous operation of the information services.
Security & Backups:
- Define security, backup and recovery procedures for each system implemented.
- Work with Internal/ External auditors to ensure the quality, security and integrity of the application systems.
- Perform Risk Assessment for Application systems and escalate to Section Head with mitigation plan. Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the other functions of the IT division to ensure the integration of the system different modules. Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned
للتقديم في الوظائف الشاغرة بالشركة
التقديم بالوظائف الشاغرة في الشركة، متاح من هنا.
BSc in IT (preferably in MIS, Systems Design)
- 5 years of Experience in Oracle Retail or a Tier 1 ERP System
- Working knowledge of best practices in information technology management.
- Experience in project management methodologies.
- ITIL and service management background.
- Strong command and background of programming languages.
- Experience in at least one Oracle Retail module or Tier 1 ERP systems
- Software documentation and system analysis
- Strong SQL / PLSQL knowledge
- Experience with Integration modules such as RIB (Retail Integration Bus)
- Experience with automation tools such as Automic
- MS Office Suite (Advanced)